I attended the Blender Conference 2017 in Amsterdam, my personal highlight of (every) year. Besides meeting awesome Blender people and listening to great talks, I was also speaker there. I gave a workshop about sculpting in Blender. Luckily it was recorded for you. In this workshop I will show you efficient workflows to sculpt organic shapes in Blender.
If you are interested in the other presentations, check the YouTube Playlist below.
You will learn:
- How to quickly build up base meshes and how to use dynamic topology the right way
- Useful sculpting tricks
- How to pose high resolution characters
- How to manage sculptings with many polygons
- How to solve sculpting problems
- and how to shade your dynamic topology sculpting using procedural shaders