In this video you will get a sneak peek of the new sculpt mode interface in Blender 2.8. Also, you will learn how to sculpt a creature, how to add color using the Vertex Paint mode and how to set up materials for the EEVEE realtime render engine.
Get the free project file here (~75 mb)
- Create a creature sculpting in Blender (2.7 or 2.8) in only 1 h
- Make a screenshot of it (no materials required)
- Post this screenshot on social media with the hashtag #zachssculptchallenge and a link to this video
- Post a link to your social media post in the comments under the YouTube video
- Deadline is Friday May 11th, 2018, 12:00 am CET
- I will pick one random winner from the comments below after the deadline is over
- The winner will receive one free download copy of my Mastering Sculpting in Blender video course
00:29 – Introduction
02:15 – Download Blender 2.8
02:42 – Prepare sculpting in Blender 2.8 (Clay Render)
06:22 – Blender 2.8 Sculpt Mode sneak peek
09:26 – Creature sculpting showcase
12:57 – Creature sculpting timelapse
16:11 – Coloring in Vertex Paint Mode
23:07 – Creature in EEVEE sneak peek
24:13 – Creature material analysis
29:47 – EEVEE scene setup
31:00 – Creature EEVEE fun
32:37 – Zach’s Sculpt Challenge instructions
You like this video?
Get exclusive tutorials and support my work!